Scholarship Portals & Databases
- Virginia Tech's Philosophy, Politics, and Economics Review (PPER) call for papers. PPER is currently soliciting papers from undergraduate students studying philosophy, political science, and economics as well as related subjects. Interested students should submit their articles to PPERVT@gmail.com by May 31, 2023. For further information, please visit the journal website: https://ppervt.org.
- PPEL Summer School! Learn more here: Philosophy, Politics, Economics, and Law Summer School – Center for the Philosophy of freedom (arizona.edu)
- The Fund for American Studies runs an academic internship program in DC each summer which includes an internship placement, housing, a free-market economics course for credit at George Mason University and other programming. They are offering a full scholarship opportunity for students in Arizona. TFAS would like to extend this opportunity to University of Arizona students for the summer of 2023.
- The student application page is: www.dcinternships.org
- The deadline announcement can be found here: Priority Admissions Deadline Announcement - TFAS DC Internships
- The Arizona Journal of Philosophy, Politics, Economics, and Law (APPEL) is a student-led journal, publishing works from both graduate and undergraduate members of the UArizona community in disciplines pertaining to PPEL.
- SBS Student Ambassadors - The Student Ambassadors for the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences are a select group of undergraduate students who:
- Represent outstanding campus leadership
- Have a passion for Social and Behavioral Sciences and the UA
- Demonstrate engagement beyond the classroom
- Have a commitment to higher education
- Student Ambassadors help facilitate a wide variety of programming including outreach, events, and student recruitment initiatives. Applications for 2021-2022 are now being accepted on a rolling basis through March 12, 2021.
- McGuire Center New Venture Development Program - This year-long program teaches the principles of entrepreneurship. Then, under the mentorship of faculty and mentors, students build an idea from early-stage to launch-ready venture! This is a fee free program (students only pay for the credit hours) that can count as a certificate or minor in some cases. For more information visit the McGuire Center NVD website or contact Jordan Elias at email@example.com.
- Arizona Legislative Internship
- The Arizona Legislative Internship Program (ALIP) is a partnership between the University of Arizona and the State of Arizona that invites students from each of Arizona’s universities to participate in a paid internship with either the Arizona State Legislature, Office of the Governor, and Arizona Supreme Court every year.
- Dr. Malakeh Taleghani Endowed Undergraduate and Graduate Fellowships in Iranian Studies
- The Taleghani Endowment committee is soliciting applications for the Taleghani Endowed Undergraduate and Graduate Fellowships. Applications will be evaluated based on the research/project proposal and the applicant’s academic standing and scholarly potential. Taleghani Fellowship Award amount: up to $4,000.